5 minutes from Cala Galdana and Cala Mitjana, two of the most famous and beautiful beaches of the island.
The privileged location of our accommodation in the centre of the island, to explore the island without having to travel long distances. The distance from the main population centres are:
- A 4 km. Ferreries, people with a business and striking craft, where every Saturday morning held a craft market.
- A 10 km. Es Mercadal and is Migjorn Gran, in the centre of the island, meeting point of roads that cross the island from north to south, next to spectacular beaches and coves.
- A 20 km. Alaior, a location that enjoys a rich architectural and archaeological heritage.
- A 20 km. Ciutadella, at the western end of the island, enjoys a privileged location on the coast, besides having a remarkable historical and cultural heritage, as was once the capital of the island.
- A 32 km. Mahon, capital of the island at the east end, one of the places where we see better the legacy of 74 years of British occupation of the island.
- A 40 km. Natural Park of Albufera des Grau, the largest wetland area in Menorca and one of the highlights of the Balearic Islands, declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1993.